Johnstown Castle’s buzzing Family Feas-tival takes place in September celebrating all things ‘bee’utiful with hands-on activities for all ages.
- Wander in our Gardens through the eyes of our native bee with our Family Trail.
- Meet our beekeepers at our observation beehives, and see the different roles of the bees.
- Learn about collecting, extracting & processing our gorgeous Johnstown honey and make some yourself
- Meet local food producers and enjoy demonstrations and samples of honey based foods and drinks including how ancient Mead was made
- Browse delicious local honey produce in our Shop and Café
- Get a buzz from learning how to protect our bees!
Normal admission prices apply. No need to book.